Man puberty is a possibility to provide a childbearing. When a boy is around 11-13 years old there starts a process in a brain section which is also called a hypothalamus which is getting expressed by the special hormone called GnRH generating. First of all this process starts when a boy is sleeping, but while he is growing this hormone takes an action in a daily life as well. And at this moment we can definitely tell that the man puberty has finished.
By the uniting of two hormones GnRH stimulates the spermatogenesis. This is the process of the sperm production and the androgen appearing which is a typical sexual hormone.
All of this effects the following body changes:
- By the androgen’s influence the boy’s muscles get bigger and the bones are getting the protein content raising. All of this finally effects the boy’s body growing which is happening not slowly, but instantly. The age when the body growing reaches its limits is 12-15,5 years old and at this age it can reach even 10 cm per year. After the boy is 18 years old he can grow more for 3-5 cm, but then the process totally stops. This happens because at one moment the high amount of androgens becomes the reason of the growing zone’s ossification so the bone’s growing stops.
- The boy’s genitals grow in a certain order. First the scrotum and the ovaries’s sizes increase and then the penis grows. Then the seminal vesicles and prostate gland get bigger. The first ejaculation happens when the boy is around 12-14 years old. Sometimes it gets followed by the breast augmentation, but usually it’s all gone after the first year since the beginning.
- By the testosterone level increasing there starts the pelage appearing which develops on the pubic part first and after few years appeared in the face and armpits as well.
- The androgens also stimulate the developing of the larynx’s cartilage. So the vocal cords getting longer start to make the lower sound which is also called as the voice “breaking”.
To find more detailed information about the physical changes you should follow the link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty .
Here is also the variant when the boy starts to get the puberty period earlier then it should be. Usually you can define it by the age of 8-9 years old. It’s all provided with the same body changes as we noticed higher, but also can be followed by the headache, quick fatigability, the motor oculi, defeat symptoms and bulimia. You can learn more details about it in this source https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/gradeschool/puberty/Pages/When-Puberty-Starts-Early.aspx to know exactly how it looks like.
But there is also the possibility that the puberty starts later (1-2 years) and there is nothing bad about it, because sooner or later it will come anyway. The only thing you can do is to support the boy if he worries that he still doesn’t get the hair on his face or if he is the smallest in a class. If nothing still changes then you should probably visit an urologist or andrologist as it’s always easier to prevent then to fix the problem.
The man puberty problems and features
- With the “braking” voice the boy usually gets a real amount of pimples that makes him being confused sometimes. It’s all getting provoked by the hormones which are really active at that time and will leave as soon as it’s gonna become more or less counterbalanced. You can not really change this process, but at least you can make a boy do more sport, eat healthier and keep the face clean – this will surely help to lower the pimples appearance and by the age of 16-17 it’s all usually gone.
- The mood also changes really quickly and it’s also the matter of the hormones. At one moment the boy feels himself as an adult and in another minute he wants to be with mom and dad again. The boy is gonna start to want more freedom and will fight for it, breaking all the rules. It seems that the boys accepts no authority and listens to no one, but most of the psychologists say that you should keep being strict and try to teach a child what is good and what is not as that’s exactly what they tell by themselves.